Position title: Psychiatrist – Telehealth
Position location: Remote
Work type: Contract
Essential Requirements: AHPRA registration, Public liability and Indemnity Insurance, eligibility for a full Medicare Provider Number. Clinicians subject to moratorium are able to apply.
Pay type: Mixed bulk billing and private
Indicative rate of pay: Average billings $3,000-$3,500 per day
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Call to Mind offers a supportive and seamless experience to Psychiatrists who want a more flexible way to work in Private Practice.
We are a psychiatrist-led practice and have been operating since 2018. We take care of the paperwork, billing and logistics involved in providing telehealth so you can focus on treating patients.
What to expect:
With a network of over 5000 referring GP’s around Australia, you have a reliable flow of referrals and a diverse mix of presentations. All referrals are viewed by our intake team (MH nurse and Psychiatrist) to check they are suitable for telehealth and to direct them to the most appropriate clinician. The referrals cover a wide range of needs and presentations, from one off assessments to regular psychiatric review or long-term psychotherapy.
We work with our partner telepsychology practice, Someone.Health, to provide multidisciplinary support and referral options.
We are a mixed-billing practice, and we charge competitive fees with the highest take home rate of the available telepsychiatry practices.
Clinicians have the option to work through our ADHD Assessment and Treatment Pathway, an evidence-based multidisciplinary approach to the responsible and comprehensive treatment of ADHD.
Call to Mind provides a supportive cohort with:
- The option for regular peer supervision groups
- Patient quality assurance surveys suitable for CPD requirements
- Links to Psychologists who can assist clients with ongoing Psychotherapy
- Flexible working arrangements for that perfect work/life balance
- Paperwork, billing and logistics all taken care of for you
- Reliable flow of referrals with a diverse mix of presentations
- Competitive fees with the highest take home rate available in telepsychiatry practices
- All referrals screened by a mental health nurse
- MDT including psychologists and GPs to provide holistic treatment
We are looking for Psychiatrists to join our growing telepsychiatric practice that provides quality treatment to patients who have limited access to mental health care. We would like you to join our team of Psychiatrists to bring your specialist skill set to help us reach our goal of providing quality mental health treatment to patients Australia wide.