Position title: Clinic Director
Position location: Sydney
Work type: Full-time
Specialty: General Practice
Essential Requirements: AHPRA registration, GP Fellowship (RACGP/ACRRM)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Lead and inspire a dedicated team in delivering high-quality care in an innovative new approach to health and social care in Western Sydney in this unique role. With links to education, disability, housing, and other services, Healthicare’s aim is to provide, wholistic, wrap around care to improve the health and social outcomes to one of Sydney’s most disadvantaged communities.
- Be at the forefront of driving primary care reform
- A true Neighbourhood Health Hub, Healthicare will partner with local general practices and be the conduit to the broader Healthcare Neighbourhood, supported by state-of-the-art digital systems
- Transformative approach to deliver value-driven, integrated community health and social care services
About the role
Healthicare is seeking an inaugural Clinic Director for the newly built, ultra-modern Neighbourhood Heath Hub in Western Sydney. This exciting role will enable the delivery of primary health care services through a transformative, collaborative neighbourhood-based model of care, to improve the health and social outcomes of the most vulnerable families in the community.
This is a unique role in Australia at the forefront of health care innovation, working in a purpose-built clinic, designed by general practice and other primary health care leaders, to support best in-kind collaboration and partnership, enabling true integrated, patient-centered care. Located within Blacktown Exercise, Sports and Technology hub (BEST) you will be co-located with partners equally dedicated to the community and improving health outcomes.
As a patient-facing GP, the Clinic Director will lead an onsite multidisciplinary clinical and non-clinical team in the delivery of progressive, evidence-based, patient-centred primary health care. The Director will work closely with a wide network of stakeholders including patients, community leaders, visiting medical officers, government departments, and representatives of the broader public and private health care sectors.
You are a vocationally registered General Practitioner with a minimum of three years’ leadership experience, and a genuine commitment to health system reform and improving health and social outcomes. You demonstrate passion and the ability to lead a unique organisation, multidisciplinary team, and are aligned to Healthicare’s core principles of Value, Equity, Integration, Partnership, Empowerment, Flexibility and Agility.
You’re looking for a challenging and unique leadership role that matches your drive and ambition to realise meaningful change in general practice and broader health reform.
- AHPRA Registration as a Medical Practitioner with GP Specialisation
- Vocational Registration
- Relevant business-related post-graduate course
- Current Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Desirable: Post-graduate training in business or associated discipline.
Apply Now: https://waveapply.com/ccim
Or contact EJ Cuaresma, Recruitment Consultant (ph: 0401 663 466 e: [email protected]) for a confidential discussion and a Candidate Information Pack.