Position title: General Practitioner
Position location: Remote
Work type: Contract
Specialty: Mental health
Essential Requirements: AHPRA registration, college fellowship, level 1 mental health skills training, public liability and indemnity insurance, eligibility for full Medicare provider number
Pay type: 65% of billings
Indicative rate of pay: Bulk billed
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Someone.Health is an online mental health clinic that practices across Australia.
Founded during COVID we are now Australia’s largest private telehealth organisation that continues to grow to be there for people looking for access to quality, timely and affordable mental healthcare.
A bit more about us
- We’re flexible – so work with the hours that work for you from home
- We’re good at admin – which means “work” is more patient time, not so much paper pushing
- We’re good at tech – and use/have created great platforms that are straightforward to use
- We’re bigger than you may think – which means we can provide mentorships, networking, coaching and support so you never feel alone
- We’re growing – and have plenty more ahead to be able to do what we have set out to do: ensure all Australians have access with ease to the mental healthcare support they may need.
- We’re innovative – and are developing evidence-based, multi-disciplinary care models, enabled by tech, to deliver high quality, accessible and affordable mental healthcare
What to expect:
We’re looking for a General Practitioner with an interest in mental health to join our team to provide remote care to patients seeking support.
This role is 100% telehealth allowing you to work from home using our practice management software to connect with patients. You will be conducting initial appointments with patients by video and then providing ongoing care by a mix of video and telephone, depending on the clinical need.
We’re totally flexible with when you would like to see patients, we just require availability of 8 to 16 hours per week. This can be split however you’d like, whether it be a few hours each day or a couple of full days.
You will be supporting patients by providing referrals to psychologists and psychiatrists as clinically necessary and reviewing patient progress and liaising with treating psychologists and psychiatrists.
You’ll be supported by our leading diagnostic tools and automated processes to allow focus on patient care, not paperwork.
A 35% service fee contributes to all Administrative and Management support, software access and use, our billings and referrals team.
- Must have General Practitioner Fellowship
- Eligibility for Medicare full provider number
- Completed Mental Health Skills Training (Level 1)
- AHPRA registration
- Public Liability and Indemnity Insurance
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send applications to [email protected] and someone from our Recruitment team will be in touch.
Closing date: 28th July 2023