Position title: General Practitioner
Position location: Port Vila, Vanuatu
Work type: Full-time
Specialty: General Practice
Essential Requirements: AHPRA registration (unrestricted), GP Fellowship (RACGP/ACRRM)
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Are you looking for a sea-change? Well, here it is – and only 2.5 hours from Brisbane!
Novo Medical is a very successful and highly regarded Australian-owned & run practice situated in the heart of beautiful, tropical Port Vila.
The clinic – which is a combined medical and dental centre – is fully digital and utilises a comprehensive medical practice management system. Friendly staff with incredibly supportive Practice Manager & Owner.
• Full-time position
• Typically sees 20-30 patients per day
• Established patient base
• Interesting case load with broad clinical presentations
• Diverse patient demographics
• Panel Clinic/Physician for visa medicals (Aust/NZ)
• Family friendly job
• Regular Australian locums available to cover during periods of absence/annual leave
• Work & residency permits provided
• 64% of billings
• Clinic hours: Mon-Fri 8am-12pm / 1pm-5pm
• After-hours / on-call work – optional
• Comfortable and well-equipped clinical room
- Qualified GP (with current unrestricted AHPRA registration)
- 4yrs GP experience
- Experience in rural medicine strongly preferred
Vanuatu offers a relaxing lifestyle and is a great place to raise kids! There is a vibrant expat community in Port Vila with diverse sporting/social activities and an easy-going and interesting cultural mix. Excellent International school (Australian curriculum) or French Lycee available as options for school-age children. Regular international flight schedules offered by Virgin Australia and Air Vanuatu. Great housing options also available; live on the beach with a 5-minute drive to work. Oh, and did we mention – Vanuatu is TAX FREE?
Kylie Thompson, Clinic Owner/Manager – e: [email protected]