"Wow!! Thanks for a wonderful and
refreshing, invigorating, empowering
experience with entertaining
stimulation from a warm and likable
array of super presenters. I walked
away feeling at peace, and celebrating
the unique perspectives all of us
being to life in our own journeys. I felt
the conference willed me to accept
myself and focus on the best I have to
offer. What a positive feeling to walk
away with. Great energy transference.
Congratulations to the organisers for
nailing all the ingredients to create
such an inspirational day, and to the
presenters for sharing the magic in
their lives with us. Great lingering
Have a product or service that needs to be seen by a creative and passionate cohort of medical professionals?
The Creative Careers in Medicine Community and the events we run would not be possible without the support and input form a number of supportive partners who contribute both financially, through their time, use of their venues and in many cases their expertise to help and assist CCIMers.
Below are our standard partnership packages for CCIM 2019 to be held at QT Gold Coast from 3 - 4 August 2019. We'd welcome the opportunity to talk about your objectives and tailor a package to meet your needs.
|On Stage Signage in Plenary Sessions|
|Facebook Live Session||1|
|Published Content / Blog Post||2||2||1|
|Pre event email to attendees (standalone)|
|Post event email to attendees (standalone)|
|Inclusion in "Word from our Partners" EDM|
|Logo on all collateral|
|CCIM Website Listing|
|Discount registration code for distribution|
The exhibition will be held in the pre-function area of the ballroom at the QT and will be a lively hub of activity over the CCIM weekend. It will be where all catering breaks will be served, caffeine hits available and connections made.
Each exhibition stand package includes:
- 3m x 1.8m shell scheme OR raw floor space (carpeted)
- Bar table and two bar stools (additional furniture can be hired at cost)
- Shell scheme
- Lighting and power
The flow of the area means all stands have excellent frontage and traffic.
Allocation of stands is done on a first come, first serve basis after the major partners. Please see the sponsorship prospectus for the floor plan, available stands and a booking form.
Other Partnership Opportunities
We are always thinking outside the box and every CCIM event includes new elements and initiatives to add value to the attendee experience. At CCIM you might consider sponsoring:
- The CCIM art and photography exhibition
- The Sunday (Recovery) Breakfast Session
- One-on-One career counselling appointments and pods
- A "Creative Outlet" - a number of CCIMers have put their hand up to share their side hustle or talent in the form of a short course or session in program breaks (think a yoga or ballet class, a beach work out, a life drawing session...)
- The round table sessions
- The Poolside Party on the Calypso Terrace
- Farewell Drinks
- Pre or post event workshops
Other opportunities that might tick your boxes:
- Coffee or juice carts
- Delegate satchels or merchandise (but please think of the planet!)
- Speaker or session sponsorship
- Filming / podcast /media partnership
- Student sponsorship - help us get the next generation involved!
All other opportunities are priced on application to meet the needs and objectives of the partner and the event. We also welcome any other ideas you may have, please get in touch with the CCIM events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 422 134 328