Position title: Panel Physician & Lead Physician
Position location:Dandenong, Canberra and Gold Coast
Work type: Multiple – full time and part time contract OR full time and part time permanent
Essential requirements (e.g FRACGP, RMO, AHPRA etc): 3+ years’ experience post-grad; unrestricted AHPRA, Australian Citizenship; double-vaccinated as a minimum
Pay type: Salary
Indicative rate of pay:
- Panel Physician – $149,000 + Super per annum, + Bupa Benefits
- Lead Physician – $170,000 + Super per annum, + Bupa Benefits
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
You might think you know a lot about Bupa. You’ll know we provide health insurance and aged care services across Australia and you’ve probably also seen our dental and optical clinics in your local shopping centres. But what you might not realise is that we also deliver health assessments on behalf of the Australian Government via Bupa Medical Visa Services, for people who are applying for visas to live, work or study in Australia.
As part of our commitment to delivering exceptional customer service, we’re growing our network of Visa Medical Assessment Centres so we can provide a Bupa experience for our visa applicants in the communities where they live. This has created a range of frontline and leadership roles in new purpose-built medical centres and opportunities to grow your career with a global health care brand where our customers are at the heart of everything we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re an essential government service, playing a key role in protecting Australia’s population health and playing a key part in helping hundreds of thousands of people live, work and study in Australia. Due to increased customer demand, we’re expanding our services and our centres, opening a brand-new store in Dandenong, Canberra, and the Gold Coast.
We’re looking for customer-focused doctors with a commitment to creating memorable customer experiences. With our new centres, we have the following roles available:
- Lead Physician (Team Leader) – Full-time Permanent position
- Panel Physician – Full-time or Part-time Permanent position – let us know your availability and we can start the conversation from there!
Our centres will initially operate from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday; in the future they may operate on weekends, but this is still to be confirmed. Our Doctors generally working a 7.6hr day between the opening hours on a rotating roster. This means that shift start/finish times will vary.
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Medical Practitioner
- Degree qualified with full General Registration with AHPRA
- Have a strong customer service focus
- Have experience working with customers from a range of backgrounds
- The Lead Physician with also have a strong leadership background that can be clearly demonstrated through prior experience.
Be at the heart of it with Bupa:
This isn’t your average doctor position. This is your opportunity to manage and be a part of a new team and Centre, and have a real impact on establishing the Bupa Medical Visa Services customer experience in one of our new centres.
- Dandenong, VIC – Lonsdale Street
- Caneberra, ACT – University of Canberra campus
- Southport, QLD – Next to Australia Fair shopping centre
Apply now and enjoy all the benefits of working with Bupa including:
- No late nights, overnight shifts or working public holidays
- A big supportive team where your contributions are truly valued – our people love working at Bupa
- Opportunity to continue building your career with a global leader in healthcare
- Significant Bupa product and services discounts, including varied insurance discounts
- Permanent roles also attract performance incentives
HOW TO APPLY:
Email our Recruitment Partner, [email protected] and apply now – we’ll start interviewing as soon as we receive your application.
A career at Bupa is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives, is what inspires us. It’s a promise to our customers to change lives for the better. Our people are at the heart of this. It’s their passion, ideas and commitment that will shape a brighter future for both Bupa and our customers.
To learn more about working at Bupa please visit our website: www.bupa.com.au/careers
Bupa is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply