Position title: Medical Officers – Defence
Position location: ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC
Work type: Full time, Part time, Casual, Contract
Essential requirements (e.g FRACGP, RMO, AHPRA etc): AHPRA
Specialty: Occupational Health and Risk Assessment focus
Pay type: Hourly
Indicative rate of pay: $125
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Occupational Health and Risk Assessments for Military roles
- Aviation, Submarine, Combat and General Entry assessments
- Lifestyle friendly hours can be combined with clinical work for a portfolio career
- Ongoing Professional Development and career opportunities
- Your new skills will be transferable interstate/regionally and to some work from home roles
- Ideal candidate will have clinical experience and enjoy working in small friendly teams
- Make a difference to the journey of candidates looking to enlist in our Armed Forces
The role is responsible for medically assessing candidates to determine their suitability for entry into the Australian Defence Forces. You will make clinical decisions in line with the Defence Health Manual ensuring compliance and quality as candidate’s progress through the stages of assessment and enlistment. Your role will involve liaison with the Office of the Chief Medical Officer and assessments for the Institute of Aviation Medicine and the Submarine and Underwater Medicine Unit.
To be eligible for this position applicants must have unconditional registration with AHPRA, Australian Citizenship is essential and you will need to meet and continue to meet the requirements of Australian Defence Force (ADF) security clearance.
Interested? Don’t delay! Positions available in many locations across the Country.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Caroline Hewett
P: (08) 8354 9837
E: [email protected] for more information / job description