Position title: Medical Officer
Position location: North Sydney + Remote
Specialty: PGY3+ with a background in General Practice or Emergency Medicine
Essential Requirements: AHPRA
Pay type: Salary
Contract: Permanent contract, 5 days a week
Indicative rate of pay: $190k per annum inclusive of superannuation (10% bonus structure)
Start Date: ASAP
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
About the Role
- First-class mentorship and leadership from an exceptional CMO.
- Provide expert medical opinion to support underwriting risk assessment.
- Imparting medical knowledge and uplifting the medical skills of the various teams.
- Assessing individual underwriting cases, claims cases, and product development.
- Analyse the claims assessment process and optimise the claims triaging process.
- Identify training needs and run training programmes to upskill in house staff.
- Support the development and insight provision of health data.
- Superb communication skills.
- Experience & skills in mental health desirable.
- Practical skills & knowledge of insurance industry or financial services welcomed.
- PGY3+ with a background in General Practice or Emergency Medicine.
- Experience in designing and delivering medical training programs is preferable.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact [email protected]