Position title: Clinician- Presenter
Position location: Remote-based job
Work type: Individual Sessions
Type of role: Virtual sessions (via MS teams or Zoom)
Pay Type: AUD $150 per 60min session.
- CancerAid is a digital health company that empowers people and organisations impacted by cancer to thrive (https://www.canceraid.com/).
- CancerAid supports individuals impacted by cancer through digital health coaching and organisations (30+ customers, including life insurers and leading employers) through a range of workshops and cancer awareness webinars throughout the calendar year.
ABOUT THE ROLE / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- We are seeking medical doctors to present our cancer awareness webinars virtually to our corporate and government customers (MinterEllison, Aon, Lendlease, Dept of Defence etc).
- These webinars are on range of cancer topics, e.g. skin cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer etc. The content for each presentation has been created, we are looking for someone to present the content and engage with the audiences (groups of employees).
- No medical advice to be provided, just general overview of statistics, symptoms, treatment options etc on different cancer types.
- All sessions will be facilitated virtually (via MS teams or Zoom) for 60mins, with ~45mins of presenting on a cancer topic + 10mins for Q&A.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you – please email [email protected]