CCIM 2020: What's your super power?
12 – 13 December 2020
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
What makes you special? What rare combination of abilities, attributes, knowledge, experience and passion allows you, or could allow you, to do things most others can’t?
CCIM 2020 is more than just an amazing opportunity to grow your skills and savvy. It’s about harnessing the unique super-powers that every doctor possesses to unlock new possibilities, blaze new trails and truly make a difference.
So join us at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach for 2 days of hands on education, inspiration and creativity in December.
With the help of our sponsors we have tried to keep our event tickets as low as possible, without sacrificing the program.
MEMBER RATES (When member discount code is applied)
- Early Bird Registration (Available until 31 August 2020): $399
- Standard Registration (From 1 September until sold out): $499
- Student Registration: $299
- Allied Health Professional Registration: $299
NON MEMBER RATES
- Early Bird Registration (Available until 31 August 2020): $499
- Standard Registration (From 1 September until sold out): $599
- Event Registration + Annual CCIM Membership: $599
- Student Registration + Annual CCIM Membership : $349
- Allied Health Professional Registration + Annual CCIM Membership: $349
All rates are quoted in AUD and inclusive of GST.
MEMBERS ARE ENTITLED TO A $100 DISCOUNT OR A $50 DISCOUNT (STUDENTS & ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS) ON REGISTRATION FEES – ENTER YOUR UNIQUE CODE AT CHECK OUT
Your registration includes the following:
- All symposium sessions during the main program
- Admission to the exhibition and creative areas
- Catering (morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and barista coffee) during both days
- Admission to the Saturday evening networking function
- Member Welcome Reception on Friday, 11 December 2020
- Member breakfast and live podcast recording on Sunday, 13 December 2020
For an additional charge, attendees are welcome to:
- Book additional tickets for friends/ colleagues/partners to attend social functions
- Book accommodation at Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach at discounted Conference rates through the registration process
- Book a place in the Medical Career Planning Workshop being held on Friday, 11 December 2020
- Book a place in the Media and Presentation Training for Doctors workshop with Shelly Horton on Friday, 11 December 2020
- Book a place in the AIDH and CCIM Digital Health workshop on Friday, 11 December 2020
Three workshops will run on Friday, 11 December 2020:
- Medical Career Planning workshop
- Media and Presentation Training Workshop with Shelly Horton
- Digital Health Workshop hosted by CCIM and AIDH
For details on costs and inclusions please visit the WORKSHOPS page.
Discount accommodation has been sourced for event attendees, when booking through the registration process.
THE NOVOTEL SYDNEY BRIGHTON BEACH
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach offers premium 4.5-star hotel accommodation overlooking the beautiful, white sandy beaches of Brighton-Le-Sands and Sydney’s picturesque Botany Bay. The hotel has a spacious and relaxing beachside feel, superbly located in the heart of Brighton-Le-Sands’ new foodies strip, teeming with cosmopolitan restaurants and cafés. Only 4km from Sydney Airport and 7km from the heart of Sydney CBD.
Standard Run of House Rooms: $249 per room per night
- Twin room (includes two double beds)
- King room (includes one king bed)
Members Welcome Reception
Friday, 11 December 2020
6:30pm – 7:30pm
Waterfall Terrace, Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
Networking Function hosted by CCIM and BluGibbon
Saturday, 12 December 2020
7:00pm – 10:00pm
Members Breakfast & Live Podcast Recording
Sunday, 13 December 2020
7:30am – 8:45am
Room TBC, Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
CCIM 2020 will be held at:
Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
The Grand Parade Brighton-Le-Sands
NSW 2216 Australia
Located near the beach and Botany Bay in Brighton-Le-Sands, Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach offers a marvellous gateway to all that Sydney, Australia has to offer. The hotel is ideally situated just 20 minutes from the Sydney CBD or a 4km drive from the Sydney Airport domestic and international terminals.
Phone: +61 2 9556 5111
Please note that if you choose to book accommodation directly with the hotel or via a third party separate terms and conditions will apply to your booking. The event team will not be able to modify or cancel your booking on your behalf and any refund will be at the discretion of the hotel/third party.
Parking is available onsite, with special rates for in-house guests.
Street parking is also available, however time limits and charges apply.
Dietary and special requirements, where detailed will be provided for by the event team.
Should you have either dietary or special requirements please make sure to note these in the registration process.
Should your needs change or you’d like to provide additional information or instruction please contact the event team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we will cater for specific requirements but are unable to do so for preferences when it comes to catering.
ALL CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS TO REGISTRATIONS AND ACCOMMODATION BOOKINGS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING TO HELLO@CREATIVECAREERSINMEDICINE.COM
DATA COLLECTION & USE
Creative Careers in Medicine collects personal information from registrants/attendees and other stakeholders to assist in providing the best event experience, including pre and post event communication. The type of personal information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, company and/or business information and details and other details where appropriate. With this information, in full or part there of, we:
- Organise event and attendee requirements with suppliers (venues, outsourced catering, transportation etc)
- Book accommodation or travel where requested or required
- Share with our valued partners (name, organisation, and state ONLY in line with privacy legislation). Where contact details will be passed on to a third party you will always be asked to opt in.
- Add you to the CCIM marketing database for future communication. You can opt out of receiving communication from us by unsubscribing by emailing the team or through the online options provided in the communication
CCIM2020 & COVID19
Attendee health and safety is our primary concern. Due to the unpredictability of the current situation we want to assure those who have registered that the event will go ahead. Provisions have been made to allow for a hybrid event, allowing us to broadcast the event should travel to Sydney not be possible or to host the event completely online should mass restrictions be imposed.
Ticket refunds will be in line with the event terms and conditions, with these terms and conditions being reviewed regularly. Should government enforced restrictions be in place, and an alternate event solution not be feasible, refunds will be given to those affected.