Position title: Panel Physician
Position location: All locations
Work type: Multiple – full time, part time contracts
Essential Requirements: unrestricted AHPRA
Pay type: Salaried
Indicative rate of pay: 140-150k pa
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You might think you already know a lot about Bupa. You’ll know we provide health insurance and aged care services across Australia. You’ve probably also seen our dental and optical clinics in your local shopping centres and heard about our partnership with Kids Helpline as well. But what you might not realise is that we also provide support to several government departments including delivering health assessments on behalf of the Department of Home Affairs through Bupa Medical Visa Services (BMVS).
Our BMVS customers are applying for visas to live, work or study in Australia. This is a big moment in their lives, and we’re here to help make sure they feel welcomed and supported as they move through this process, as well as playing a key role in protecting Australia’s population health.
We’re looking for doctors keen to take a step out of the hospital system, take a break from GP work or transition into a true assessment-based role with no treating, diagnosing or prescribing. We’re looking for doctors in every capital city in Australia!
Be at the heart of it with Bupa:
- Excellent work life balance and no late night shifts!
- Great location close to restaurants, gyms, public transport and secure parking.
- No Medicare Provider Number required
- A big, supportive team where your contribution is truly valued – our people love working at Bupa!
- Opportunity to build your career with a Global leader in healthcare